“I SAW AN OPPORTUNITY TO LAUNCH THE KIND OF FIRM THAT CAN DEVELOP
& IMPLEMENT SMART, STRATEGIC & QUICK-TO-MARKET PROGRAMS
FOR CLIENTS SEEKING TO REACH LATINOS”
Arminda “Mindy” Figueroa, Founder & President of Latin2Latin
Recent Awards for L2L and Client Partners
- MBE certified, engagement solutions agency founded in 2007 by Arminda “Mindy” Figueroa, a 2012 Diversity Magazine Top 100 Under 50.
- Headquarted in Fort Lauderdale with offices in NY, and an expansive list of colla borators in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Latin America.
- Leadership team has over 75 years of combined in-language, in-culture experience with word-class brands, affording client partners big agency thinking with small agency benefits.
- Proven track record of success and recognized by industry:
- – 2016 Broward College – Minority Vendor of the Month
- – 2015 Gold for Best Hospital Best Hospital/Healthcare Facility Campaign and Bronze for Best Point of Care Program Bronze Award by DTC Perspectives (DTC),
- – 2014 – 11 awards as part of cross-agency campaign for Access Health CT (Insurance MarCom Assoc, American Business Awards, Hermes Creative Awards, League of American Professionals, Health Information Resources, Telly Awards)
- – 2014 Silver Best Hospital Multicultural Marketing Campaign
(Client: OrthoNOW Orthopedic Urgent Care Center Florida)
- – 2013 Silver & Bronze Best Multicultural Marketing Campaign
(Client: Mount Sinai Hospital NY)
- – 2012 Best in Healthcare by Hispanic Public Relations
Association (Client: Mount Sinai Hospital Ny)